Translate

lunedì 29 settembre 2014

Preview - Weronika Kosińska Photography



A breve sul blog l' intervista alla bravissima fotografa polacca Weronika Kosińska. 
Soon on the blog interview with the talented Polish Weronika Kosińska photographer.
stay tuned!



ABOUT Weronika Kosińska
 I mainly take fashion and beauty photography as well as portraits.
My photos have been published in many magazines (eg Harper's Bazaar,Viva!Wysokie Obcasy, Make-Up TrendyLounge Magazyn, Dark Beauty, EllémentsMiasto KobietEksMagazyn), I am also cooperating with modeling and advertising agencies (MRAMilleniumOpcom), as well as fashion portals (Fashionising.comDesign Scene).
My shooting Blackened Kiss won fashion category in Viva! Photo Awards 2013
I create portfolios, work on commercial and individual commisions, such as studio and outdoor photo shoots.
I am based in Cracow, Poland. However I am willing to travel wherever my work would require to... :)


Photographed by Weronika Kosińska
Stylists: Olga Roth & Gabi Strama
Hair: Radosław Galiński
Make-up: Gabriela Strama
Model: Kasia / Millennium Model Management